Amion Enterprises International strives for the best and believes in the quality of their work. Showcased are few of the many projects that we have completed throughout the years in Miami.
MIA Mover APM System
The MIA Mover is an automated people mover (APM) system which opened at the Miami International Airport in Miami, Florida on September 09th, 2011. The MIA Mover is designed to quickly transport passengers between Miami International Airport’s Main Terminal and the Miami Central Station and Rental Car Center, as part of the Miami Intermodal Center. Amion Enterprises installed Aluminum panels over the traffic pattern exiting the garages as well as Stainless Steel wall and ceiling panels both flat and curved on the train platform level.
State School LLL Miami Carol City Senior High School
This project was Phases B & C to the replacement of the entire High School. Amion Enterprises installed the resilient flooring, acoustical ceiling tile and wall panels.
Doral Golf Resort and Spa
Amion Enterprises installed Axminster carpet throughout the halls and massive ballroom of this project.
We have also provided installations at the following:
- One Thousand Ocean Boca Raton
- W Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Aqualina Resort and Spa On The Beach
- Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center of Miami-Dade County
- LLL-1 International Studies
- CCC-1 South Dade Senior High School
- CCC Miami Beach Senior High School
- Miramar Cultural Arts Center
- QQQ-1 Alonzo and Tracy Mourning Senior High School
- Lawson E. Thomas Courthouse Center
- Miami Dade College Kendall Campus Bldg #3000 remodel
- HBO Latino